Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy Week




This week we are busy with VBS I have voluteered to work with the 2 year olds all week. Well last night was my first night and I had a blast. It was a little CRAZY with 16 2 year olds running around everywhere. But I find it very rewarding when they learn their daily Bible verse. I think that I did realize that we are done having children. I don't know if I can handle anymore than we already have. These are some pictures of Garrett and Gracyn in their UK and UT outfits. As many of you know Gabe is a UT fan and does not even want anyone in the house to wear UK things. My parents think that it is funny to buy them UK outfits.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi you cutie kiddos! Tell your mommy to let you come play! I am working on putting up a big swimming pool so you can come swim!