Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny Face!






Well Gracyn has started making this funny face. She never will do it for people when you want her to so I thought I would try to take some pictures so that you would believe me when I tell you about it. She always seems to do it when she looks at Gabe. We don't know why but it is so funny to watch her and listen to the noices that she makes. Garrett got into a marker that Noah left in the playpen (BAD NOAH). Noah called me into the living room. He was screaming "There is something all over Garrett's face" Well it scared me to death so I went running in there. And of there it was red marker all on his face, hands and legs. It is never a dull day around here.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are two very sweet faces! Isn't it so funny to see their little personalities surface. I really need to get a hold of them!

Melissa D said...

I love the funny faces! Cute Cute Cute!