Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ian's Birtdhday Party!

Noah at Ian's birthday Party!
Garrett
Sabrina and Ian the Birthday Boy!
Gabe and Noah coming down the slide!
Gracyn sitting in the Birthday Chair with SpongeBob!

Well I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. I have been busy taking my mom to therapy (she had knee surgery) and trying to keep my house in running order which is hard sometimes :-). We really haven't done much of anything lately because of school starting and it being so hot outside. I am a bad mom I should have posted something about Noah starting back to school he is in the 3rd grade he got Mrs. Hughes which is the same teacher that he had last year. He was happy about that. I don't even have any pictures to post. :-( .

Saturday was my nephew Ian's birthday party that is Gabes middle sister Sabrina's son. He turned 2. It was in Hendersonville at Party Jumps (i think that is the name of the place) The kids had a great time. Birthday parties are so much fun. I can't wait until Gracyn and Garrett's birthday party. :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fanciful, very stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://miss-bee.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,6504/]opony[/url]