During our Fall Break we took a trip to Jackson's Orchard. We got to ride on the wagon and pick out a pumpkin. After that the kids got to play in the hay castle and drink an apple cider slushee and get a cookie. The day was great for an outing like this.
Sorry I just now am commenting on your page. I have DSL now and I am so cool flying through all these pictures! Cute pictures. Grayson and me really hit it off. They are such good babies!
I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful children. I thank God that I am able to stay home and experience all the new and exciting things that happen in my childrens lives. I have been married to a wonderful man for 2 years.
1 comment:
Sorry I just now am commenting on your page. I have DSL now and I am so cool flying through all these pictures! Cute pictures. Grayson and me really hit it off. They are such good babies!
Post a Comment