Chad with his birthday cupcake! I thought that I should get him something since it was his birthday on Saturday
Mandy cutting her own cake. I couldn't get a picture of her smiling with her cake.
The crew together again. I love these guys. I wish that we could get together more often.


I haven't posted anything since Halloween. Boy have we been busy. December is even worse. We have something planned every weekend this month. Well this Saturday we threw Mandy a SURPRISE 30th Birthday party. She sure was surprised. Her birthday is not until the end of the month but with everyone being so busy Chad decided we needed to do it early. So we did it Saturday which happened to be his birthday also. We had such a great time. I didn't take as many pictures as I planned on taking but here are a few. I didn't get the best one and that was her face when she walked in. She didn't know what to think. She thought that Chad had thrown himself a party ha ha.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mandy--aren't surprises the best. Thanks Courtney for posting, what a cool friend you are!
Okay...no new blog yet so I am commenting again!
Post a Comment