Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally!!

Gracyn and Santa!

Garrett and Gracyn with Santa. Garrett did not like him at all.
Our family minus one. Noah was with his Daddy.
Gracyn last year. I just had to post some pictures of them from last year. They have grown so fast.
Garrett last year. How sweet.

Ok so I haven't posted a blog since December. I have been busy working and taking care of my family. We were sick right around Christmas with the stomach bugs. I know everyone in Bowling Green has had that. Then I got sick with a cold. Then Gabe got it and then of course Gracyn and Garrett got it. Gracyn had RSV, pneumonia, and an ear infection. Garrett had RSV luckily Garrett had tubes so he didn't get an ear infection. So I think that we may all be healthy. I haven't even posted Christmas pictures on here or anything. I will have to do a lot of posting to try to get back up to date.


No comments: