Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catching up!!

Ok I know this is going to be a lot of pictures to look at but I hope that you all enjoy them. I will try to do better and update more often. :o)

















I can't take credit for these other pictures. Our babysitter has a friend that is taking photo journalism classes at Western. She had to do a project on numbers and she picked the number 2 she had to take pictures of things in twos. So she chose to do her project on twins and she picked us. LOL. I felt sorry for her. They were wild that day climbing all over her trying to take her camera away from her. She came over while I was at work the first time so Gabe had to try to keep them occupied so that she could get some pictures of them. Then she came back for supper and bath times. It was a CRAZY night. She got some really cute pictures of them and I am glad because I haven't taken any pictures of them in a long time.

No comments: