Garrett dropping his eggs!
Gracyn putting her eggs in her basket!
Gabe says this is Garrett's football pose! Get ready UT!
Always has the same face :o)





We had a wonderful Easter this year. On Saturday we went to White House, TN to Gabe's sister's house. On Sunday we went to church and then went to my Aunt and Uncle's house. The kids had a great time. The only thing that was missing was Noah. He spent Easter with his daddy. :o( Gracyn loved to hunt eggs but Garrett could care less. You could easily find him because whereever he went he had a trail of eggs behind him.
Also I wanted to let you all know that Garrett's surgery went GREAT. He is such a good boy. I am so proud of him. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. Everyone has been so supportive and calling and checking on him. Thank You all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment