
This is one of the typical pictures that I get of them together. Of the backs of their head. I had them both looking at me and then when I snapped the picture of course the camera takes WAY to long so I get the backs of their heads or the side of their faces.
This is such a cute picture. I always fix them a snack and tell them to sit on the carpet so that they can eat it. I went in to find them sitting like this. I just had to take a picture (quickly) before they got up. They surprise me everyday. They are growing so fast!
Of course I wanted to get a picture of them in their nice clothes. But you see what I get. Gabe had to stand behind me and shake eggs with money in them to even sit still.



Ok those of you that have more than one child know that it is very difficult to get pictures of them together. When I try to get them to stand together one goes one way and the other goes the other way. I feel bad because there are not very many pictures of them together and sometimes I feel like I take more of Gracyn then I do Garrett. Or I take more of Garrett then I do Gracyn. I also know that I don't take that many pictures of Noah anymore. Half the time he is not here or he just doesn't want to be involved in what we are doing.
I just hope that my children know that I love them all the same. Even though I may have more pictures of one over the other ones. They will realize one of these days that it is not easy being a parent. ; ). I am one blessed mother I have the best children. Thank You God for blessing me with such a wonderful family.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the pictures are awesome!! Your kids are absolutely precious Courtney!! I too feel your frustration of taking pictures of the twins at this age. Oh.My.Gosh is it hard. At least you are getting pictures. Someday we will look back and laugh at all the crazy shots we got. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment