Monday, September 10, 2007

1st Birthday Party!!!!






Well I can't believe it but the day finally came that Gracyn and Garrett turned a year old. Time went by so fast. Alot of people said that the 1st Birthday Party was really for them to celebrate that they had made it a year. I don't know I will have to say that God blessed me with wonderful babies. Now the years to come I am not to sure about. I will probably have to have one HUGE party on their 18th birthday to celebrate that I made it that far. They really surprised me with their cakes. I didn't really think that they would be that interested in them. Garrett tore into his first. He had it all in his hands and in his mouth we didn't even have to give him a taste of it. He looked like he was scared somebody was going to take it away from him. Gracyn was a little slower with hers but once she got the taste of it she loved it. We have a great turn out for the party. Gracyn and Garrett were so good that day. We really do have a lot of people that love us and I thank God for that. I have a lot of pictures to post so I am going to try to post them in some kind of catagory.



Happy 1st Birthday Gracyn and Garrett I love you both very much!

No comments: