Monday, September 10, 2007

Noah





Ok since I posted Gracyn and Garrett's pictures of their 1st Birthday Party I thought that I would post some of Noah at his 1st Birthday Party. While we were getting things ready for their party he of course said that he didn't have streamers or balloons. And then my brother came over and brought them cards on Saturday and of course Noah said "Uncle Justin didn't come to my 1st Birthday Party" Well we have no proof of Justin being there and really I can't remember but I know that Noah definitly doesn't remember who was there or what we had. Kids they don't appreciate anything. I guess you always need to take pictures or do a video so that you can look back and say yes we did do this and look you had this and your brother and sister didn't have that. God love him.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Courtney, they are so cute! I LOVE their outfits in their birthday pictures. I have been waiting to see some new pics and an updated blog...girl you kept me busy looking for 30 minutes catching up. I hope they had a great birthday. It looks like you had a big weekend. Noah's baby pics were so cute too. I can't believe he is so grown up. You are so right, God has really blessed you with a wonderful family.