


Ok you know how you have to sell things at school and they give you some kind of prize for selling a certain amount of items. Well Noah only sold one thing (poor kid) so he got this clown nose. Well he was all about putting it on Gracyn and Garrett so I took a picture of Gracyn wearing the clown nose. I know you are all wondering why she is wearing a winter hat in the summer and in the house. Well my mom came over and we were going through some of their old clothes and Gracyn wanted to put the hat on so here she is in her hat. You will have to look past her dirty shirt because these pictures were taken at dinner time.
Nothing exciting ever happens around here so these are the kinds of pictures that I usually take and share with you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment